The Toronto Clean Energy Partnership is comprised of seven stages that will leverage high profile events for team member solution providers and EU solution seekers. These events will allow for a broader engagement between Toronto based and EU solution providers seeking to form supply chain agreements. The timelines below are preliminary.
Upcoming Events (Full details coming soon)
Virtual Trade Mission / B2Bs | September – October 2021
- Meet with key industry partners and explore individual collaboration opportunities
- Attend B2B meetings between AZTT cluster members and local market contacts
- Up to five ½ day sessions with representatives of each market. Presentation on local market issues, presentation on potential AZTT solutions, facilitated session to identify potential solution opportunities
Design Charrette / Local Energy Solutions Challenge Pitch | December 2021 – February 2022
- Explore key energy issues that the local region is dealing with and opportunities and identify solutions
- ¾ day sessions for those local markets (up to 3) interested in developing solutions using AZTT member solutions
Live Trade Mission | 2022/2023
- City of Toronto to lead a trade mission to Central and Eastern Europe to those markets who are interested in finalizing solution offerings with the AZTT cluster and sustainable finance cluster members
Stay In Touch
Sign up to receive information on the Toronto Clean Energy Partnership, including announcements on how you can get involved.